Multimedia Production Artist
Thanks for visiting. I’m always looking for new challenging opportunities that help me grow my knowledge of digital media and electronic communication.
2015 – Present
Small Business Owner
samax media, llc
- Website maintenance.
- Multimedia production for commercial printers.
- Websites, videos, email and print marketing templates.
2006 – 2015
Corporate Communications Group
- Responsible for the planning, programming, scheduling and production of personalized marketing programs combining print & web services, including p-URL’s, personalized email and web to print.
- Proficient in entire cross media production process, from customer data acquisition, to data manipulation, and variable layout of print, email, and website.
- Create and demonstrate virtual “fly-bys” using autoCAD.
- Responsible for the creation and administration of e-commerce Web to Print accounts.
- Provide customers updated plans using autoCAD.
2004 – 2006
- Direct supervisor of prepress staff.
- Researched, acquired and deployed a soft color (monitor) color proofing system.
- Implemented company transfer from film to computer-to-plate workflow with zero production downtime.
- Reduced consumables by more than 13% in department.
2002 – 2004
- Director Supervisor of prepress staff.
- Led company in acquiring Level 2 Government contracts.
- Integrated communications from prepress to press using CIP4 data link.
1996 – 2002
- Strong Photoshop knowledge used in color correction and photo editing for on-the-spot shot approvals.
- Standardized office workflow to paperless environment.
- Use of InDesign and Quark to layout catalogs, books, brochures, and templates for variable data.
Applications and languages I use most:
1998 – 2000
Howard Community College
1993 – 1996
US ARMY – Honorable Discharge
- 2 – Army Accommodation Medals
- Army Achievement Medal
- Good Conduct Medal